Monday, February 25, 2008

Such A Chore

Blogging is such a chore that it becomes a priorty to blog at least once,
Reading is such a shore that you got to shift your body while reading an interesting book,
Playing games is such a chore that fingers get tired and bore whenever you tap,
Web-Browsing is such a chore that you get eye strains,
Instant-Messaging via msn and yahoo is such a chore that you're actually improving your typing speed,
Cook is such a chore that everything just goes black rather than brown,
Watching TV is such a chore that you yawn a couple of times,
Going Out is such a chore that you get tired easily after a half an hour strolling,
Learning something is such a chore as your brain reaches a break down limited,
Things I cannot stop myself from doing it, is such a chore really it's like a daily routine,
Everything is such a chore that you bore or tire yourself,
Sleeping is not a chore as it relaxes you!
So sleep well! Brush your teeth by the way!

Okay, I just finished a book in one day, which is an achievement that is shocking really. I'm serious, I've never read that fast in my life. I can still remember what happened in The Godfather Returns by Mark Winegardener. Anyways, yesterday bought five books, I think I told someone what I bought recently, anyways the books were American Gods and Amnsi Boys By Neil Gaiman, The Dark Arena, Omerta and The Fourth K by Mario Puzo. Now I just have to finish those book until mid-next month so I can at least get the books I was recomended last night by a fellow bookworm Lu Wee, Amy Tan's The Hundred Secret Senses and Falling Leaves by Adeline Yen Mah.

So that's it what happen yesterday, went out bought books! And happy to have Mario Puzo's first Novel The Dark Arena which makes it one more to go to complete my Mario Puzo Collection! And today finished one other book I bought in Philippines! So I'll be off to read!

Wo xihuan kan shu. hai shi Wo ai kan shu! [feel free to correct my rusty mandarin]
Mahilig ako bumasa ng libro!

Side Note: About 15 to 20 Character have died/killed/beaten up in Mario Puzo's The Godfather Novel while the Godfather Movie also Screenwritten by Mario Puzo had 10 Characters have died/killed/beaten up. Big difference from Novel and Movie oui?

Another Fact about me[FAM]: I'm a Godfather of a close family friend's son for 6 years.

No comments: