Sigh It's valentines's day.
Sigh people going out in dates and lovely dovely is in the air
Sigh I'm seeing so many roses again
Sighs I guess I'll treat Valentine's day as a friend' day instead.
Help
I remember last year I gave out three roses to three girls who are my friends, well as an act of friendship that is. So yeash. That's the only time I ever handed out roses to someone. Before that year, I remember I handed out a card to someone I like. But got turned down so yeash, heart-broken. Anyways today is just another day for me. And Today would be buddy day for me instead of valentine's day.
So,
Happy Buddy/Friendship Day Everybody
and
Happy Valentine's Day too to the ones who are in a loving mood and to my friends of course
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment