I talk about the past, the ups downs of past life, the joys sorrows of life, excitement and boredom of life and of course life lesson's learned from many important events.
I know, I keep talking about the past like old man with a pipe in his mouth and speaking...like those various movies where they have an old man with a extremely long beard and talks about the past like stories that you'll just fall asleep.
But think about it, the past is very important to us. It reminds us alot of things in our lives and reasons why we should be happy with our life. Well like, BGIC is one! we had lots of fun even though we were slightly bored and interested with the talks of VVIP. [present and hungry] Another one would be those procasinating times before exams, where we'd just take a extemely long break and pretend to be actually studying. i.e-reading/typing blogs, chatting and online games. And joys being with your friends for those good times.
But the past can sometimes remind us about the downs and out times as well. Like rejection from a ccertain person you asked out or exam results were not as you expected, report card being not you would expect, or unable to get into your first choice university or you can't get in a job because you're not a local or well....leaving I guess, because leaving is like saying good bye to a place where you grew practically throughout your life and also saying good bye to friends who'll be a distance away from you and yet hoping still have some contact with them (i.e emails or MSN or whatever means).
Remembering is a unique skill, like I remember I used to like micheal jackson dance moves and songs. I remember I sang (with my fellow classmates) for the first time infront of an audience in sunshine School (I forgot what song was but it was a nice song though). I remember my first best bud in ISB. I remember my first anime which is not dragonball z, it was akazuya cha-cha. I still remember what I did in IB. I remember my childhood friends (but they're all girls....I met 3 of them already, both in brunei finish school and now waiting to go to uni, while the other one in philippines). I remember when I errr poo poo in school and got sent home early (in ISB year 8...hopefully not many will remember). I remember when I got addicted into wreastling and looked like an idoit doing it and now regretting that I got addicted to and told myself never to watch that wreastling shows. I remember going to Miri as a kid, going to the bat cave and sleeping in a hotel room for the first time and going to a shop with my dad to buy a super nintendo game cartrigde.
But however, we don't remember some things such as did I go to kota batu? Did I really had a fear of flying when I was small wee little boy? Did I like dates (those weird looking dried fruit)?
I know what you might be thinking, why are talking about the past. But the past is (again I'm repeating) important. AND it's important to take photographs to bring back some of that lost memories!
Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment