Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Don't Know

I don't know why I'm such a caring person, it's my nature probably..
I don't know why I'm such a helpful person, it's my nature probably..
I don't know why I'm too nice and kind person, it has to be my nature probably
I don't know why I'm such a gentleman, it really is my nature..
I don't know why I'm quite a witty person, witty pity?
I don't know why I'm such a quiet person while virtually the opposite, introvergent am I? I'm an only child hope you can understand me,
I don't know why I'm cheerful, is it a bad thing to be cheerful? I don't think so..
I don't know why I'm joyful at times, is it a bad thing to be joyful? I don't think so..
I don't know why I'm emotional and sensitive, it has to be my nature or my chinese and western horoscope..
I don't know why I can be happy at times and then mood swings, Human nature I suppose?
I don't know why I'm very optimistic, people say it's a bad thing (while others say it's a good thing) and better of being cynical but I differ and say Optimism is important in our life, everyone needs alittle optimism,
I don't why do I control my anger, it's in a ball of anger controlled and calm,
I don't how did I learn not show emotion nowadays, impassiveness..
I don't know why I'm such a dreamer, dreaming is virtual while reality is painful,
Why I don't know these things?
Is it my nature?
Is it my instinct?
Is it the way I was a brought up?
I don't know
I can a spoiled boy sometimes,
But these things I don't know,
I questioned myself why,
My answer is I don't know.
Hindi Ko Alaam..
Wo bu zhi tao..

No comments: