I love to cook, I really do. It's nice to learn and invent new receipes. It's like letting your imagination on cooking on the go.
Receipes I've invented:
- Seafood-veggie Soba Noodles
- wheatbread and eggs with mustard
- tomatoe egg
- veggie noodle/ramen soup
- Bread Pudding
- Bread pudding with beacon/mushroom
- Baked Mushroom (like baked maccoroni but with mushrooms instread)
- Tuna and egg
- grilled salmon with herbs
- Carbonnara - either plain with mushrooms or with some meat
- Veg tempura [deep fry with flour]
Yeash, I'm still learning!
What is hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is actually the fear of long words! I've searched and found it it's true! Interesting yea, and it's knida weird that hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is such a long word anyways. Also I sent reader's digest a joke on this, so I am hoping they'd accept that.
anyways I got to watch Hitler: Rise to Power
Friday, February 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment