Okay I AM THE HAPPIEST MAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD AT THE MOMENT!
why you ask?
I FOUND THE GODFATHER NOVEL BY MARIO PUZO
I'M REALLY HAPPY!!
All I need to buy now is omerta, fortunate pilgram and fourth k then I've completed my Mario Puzo collection!
Okay I am off to read the Novel I've been searching for two looong years!
But can you imagine this, I found it in Booker in Gadong! of all places! it's there! I've search far and wide in bookshops in philippines but it's just there! How? well I've been walking around gadong the mall aimlessly then decieded to go book hunting. So there.
Okay I go and read the book that made the BEST BOOK TO MOVIE EVER IN THE WHOLE MOVIE INDUSTRY! yes I'm recommending it to all movie goers and book goers out there! read THE GODFATHER BY MARIO PUZO and also THE MOVIE!
I should go now and read!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment