Unable to knock myself out to sleep, I instead go and watch a couple of DVDs which Ocean's 11 to 13 and a documentary on the iraq war which is quite one sided considering the fact it has most of the congressmen in it, so it is "bias". And then sip a cup of green tea...make it a pitcher instead
Currently, I've been deep in thought and imagining university life. Few things come into mind, will I be a loner? Will I go nuts? Will I ever crossroads with my friends again and meet as if we haven't seen each other for years?
Right now, I am encountered with loneliness and saddness (even though I was quite happy to receive the certificate of contribution for the choir with a wrong spelling of my last name [no biggie]).
Why? I've been thinking about when I leave brunei what will happen? I know brunei will always be the same, peaceful country with crazy drivers but think about it parents and friends. I/you'll be separated from them for a number or numerous years. And having born in Brunei makes it a different story, growing up here made well attached to a country who helped me grow up in a excellent enviroment and so on. I hate leaving. I hate saying good byes. It's hard.
Then you arrive to the counrty you'll be studying in, you'd be either staying with your relatives, parents, friends or maybe alone.
I know it's my thoughts recently...I just well, it's hard really...imagining university life...I'm sure making your own friends is great and all but it'll be hard as you got used to your old friends, I'm sure adapting to the enviroment would be hard but with the help of your parents/relatives will be made easy and learn the ways of life in that country....
When I'm gone, I'm only a midst of your memories as a man who spoke little but wrote too much. Thinking too much? I guess so.
Politics? Law? heck it's like show business now, they're perfect liars. And their immortal enemies are Historians.
On a lighter note, I realize I will be turning into a seafood and veggie eater in Philippines. Why? my grandma's cooking and she's seafood lover and a veggietarian. because during my time in philippines, days before, during and after my entrance exams, all I've been eating is veggie, fish, veggie, fish, meat, veggie, chicken, veggie, veggie, fish and noodles.
Another lighter note, green tea is good for you, trust me it is!
A final lighter note, the calendar was counted wrongly according from a documentary i watched last year, that we are actually a year younger! meaning I'm 18(if i count my birthday this year) or 17
But, we can't change that since, the calendar is now fixed anyways. Unless we make a virtual time machine go back in time and counted the calender correctly...okay maybe not possible
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment