Friday, January 25, 2008

Krabby

Yes, the title is a name of a pokemon and I don't remember all the 251 (and increasing) pokemon since as a wee little boy.

Why the title?

I learned how to kill a crab just now, my mom taught me prior before cooking the crabs for dinner (which i didn't eat, I ate my own cook noodles with fish)....It felt like killing a human, with a big knife. But the difference was the the hard-soft shell on the mid-section the crab. "That's where the crabs life source" I quote from my mom. Then she showed me how to take the err in a imaginery way, the black/brown stuff like when you go to the toilet and do the number 2. yeash that image, cleaning it.

I told myself after killing the crab, I shall never ever kill another crab. I feel sorry for the crabs running away then caught and stabed then cooked.

So. SAVE KRABBY! I mean. CRAB. So crab a pokeball and catch krabby! (must restain, Pokemon memories....)

Third post today....kick me for fourth time lucky if I do blog.

One annoying thing happen the other day was my external hard drive got formatted, yeash 80gb hard disk drive formatted along with my about 6 months worth of anime, scrubs and heroes download. Luckily I didn't put any of my paper work in it.

I got to run to the moon, adios

No comments: