Monday, January 28, 2008

Dead Blogs

This post is for the dead blogs out there in the world wide (very wide and informative yet sometimes misleading) web, may the dead blogs rest in megabytes that they'll be never be forgotten for the joys, laughter, shock, amusement, tears, memories and the tagging fun on the tagbox.

I realized by going through my list of fellow bloggers (by check constantly day in and out), I found out that there about 5 to 7 people who still blog while the rest are practically R.I.M (rest in megabytes) in other words dead.

I guess blogs will die out soon as soon people get into something like school, university, work, a very long holiday, got nothing to talk about other important stuff to do and other private matters they have to do (you should know as you age/grow older).

But some blogs comeback to life! like a blog user discovers that he or she hasn't blogged for months (like me during my long holidays and trips to Philippines for my exams) or people have finally come up with an idea on what to talk about or after a year without blogging they frantically search for their social-networking accounts if they've placed their blog site in their profile then try to remember the password and so on.

Before I go off...
I'd like to ask people who are commonly visiting this blog of ranting random and boredom yet still finding it interesting (or not....maybe I guess). The question is...

Will you keep your current email? or change to a new one?

I know I have two other emails (yahoo and Gmail) for a note (feel free to ask through the magical tagbox or the miracles of MSN messenger) but I won't change my current email. So be glad and rejoice.

No comments: