This is post number 172 since I've started blogging in the mid-year of 2005. I didn't even realize that I've gone over the 150 posts already! How did it get to 172? well I've been counting my number of posts from my two old blogs (I don't want to add in myspace blog since I didn't really use much of it....If I did it'll be around 178[including this post] post already) and also my recent blog which the one you reading now.
I realized my style of blogging change by skimming through my old blogs, and I used to swear alot in my old blogs (I do before now I changed to refraining thyself from swearing)....so yea that changed alot. I used to blog like as if I am speaking, compared that to now it's very different! [wait...all blogs are mostly first person rght?]
One thing that stayed the same is that I always blog once or twice or sometimes trice! The itch to blog something is always there!
At moment, I can see that I'll be able to reach 200 posts soon this year! yeash very soon!
And if you are annoyed with the picture of the week being on top of the page, let me know then I'll change the layout again which is no problem at all.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment