When people ask me "do you have any brothers and sisters?"
My answer is "I'm an only child"
Then people go on saying "You are lucky"
"Lucky?" in my thoughts.
I say "I'm not lucky to be an only child."
"Then why not? you get everything you want right?"
I reply "I do get them, and there's a lot of family love but without any brothers and sisters. I have pressure, to do everything well and for a better future. I have more responsiblity for myself and my family. I always feel lonely no matter how many friends I have.It's hard I tell you"
"I wish, I was an only child"
I reply "Never wish to be an only child"
"Why?"
I answer "You are lucky to have brothers and sisters, look at me. You can sense the lonilness I have in my heart for numerous of years, even though I have friends."
"Why don't you have any brothers and sisters?"
I fell in silence when people ask me that question.
I reply "Miscarriage, no one knew about it until now."
Shock in their eyes.
I continued "Three times, I suppose to have siblings. But during giving birth, well the baby died as fetus (starting stage of baby growing). It's really hard for me to talk about it, since it's painful...."
In silence.
my message, if you have brothers and sisters I consider you as the most luckiest person in the planet, and never wish that you never have any sisters or brothers (or they've never been born nor exsisted). Why? you'll be facing what many only child might be facing through their life. (I know lonilness, get lots of thing you want but think about how life would be if you were an only child)
By the way, the conversation on the top. Is true when people ask me. As well the miscarriage part is true. (rarely people ask me about "why don't you have brothers and sisters" and I've never shared it with people up until now)
I'll see you when I see you!
Have a nice day! (Bon Jovi's song)
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment