Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Thoughts

Think here and there.
I wonder and ponder.
I wonder about many things.
Especially those around me.
I ponder about my friends.
Mostly my concern and so on.

Thoughts are around me.
The wondering and pondering.
What are my thoughts?
Many thoughts.
It is obivous that I've not recovered.
It is obvious that I'm slightly emo.

One should know everything is fine until it's limit.
Self should know that self is not fine.
They should know and concern.
All should be together.

Okay, lately I'm thinking, wondering and pondering alot recently. About life, family and friends. I'm currently thinking yes. I end up with less sleep lately. Even though I sleep quite early nowadays but I get less sleep by automaticly waking up 3:30 in the morning. Then I'd be in silence thinking about many things.

Song Listening to: How to Save a Life and Everything

Anyways, see you soon!

No comments: