This is my University Schedule for my Psychology Course:
Sunday: Day Off
Monday:
Filipino - Sining Ng Pakikipagtalastasan from 9:am to 12:00pm
Philippine History - Rizal from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Tuesday:
English - Basic Communication from 7:30am to 10:30am
Chemistry from 10:30 am to 3pm
Physical Education from 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Wednesday:
Day Off
Thursday:
General Zoology from 7:30am to 11:30
Psychology from 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Friday:
Chemistry from 10:30am to 3:00pm
Saturday:
Day Off
As you can see, my most hectic days are Tuesday and Thursday. And Chemistry is going to kill me very nicely and slowily. BUT I'm looking forward for Psychology and Zoology and Filipino subject. Why? I haven't those subjects yet! So I cannot absolutely wait for it!
Note: I got my hair today. Not cut all off. Just some bits of it.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment