I turn 19 today! My wish everyone to be happy and glad! And everyone to pass their university studies! And I wish that I meet you guys again! And also some wishes that are private.
Today, all close family friends and relatives visited us and we had a day out! Fun Fun! Also I was able to finally give my godchild his Optimus Prime toy! It was his birthday last month, so it’s my belated birthday for him!
Since I turn 19, I’ll do a 19 list.
1) I love my family, no matter how bad nor how good it gets. They’re still family! And they are irreplaceable! I would mostly miss my parents since they’re setting me semi-free in Philippines, where I have to take care of my grandparents and also myself.
2) I love my friends, that means you my dear reader! I love you my friend! I miss you, and we’re distanced apart. I still remember how some of us met! Some are funny meetings (BGIC V) while some are school meetings. I still haven’t found a new friend though….yeash I know it’s sad that I still haven’t got a new friend but I will find one! Remember, you’re in my heart my friends!
3) God, I thank for everything. Guidance and everything. The blessing for my parents and friends. Everyday and further on, please still guide them on.
4) My love of books, to be honest. I got some unread books. It’s like I’ve read some and more but eventually I get to finish them. And I love books. I’m the bookworm of the family!
5) Anime Rocks. I love anime, they’re funny, action, stupid, drama and cool! I like the classics like Speed Racer and Ranma ½. I still prefer anime that is in Japanese. English Dubs are no go.
6) Music, I love music. I listen to Jazz, Rock, Pop, Classics, j-pop, c-pop and some r n b or rap. Commonly is jazz, I was introduced to jazz by my mom when I was 16 and I’ve been listening to jazz since then. As I type this, I’m listening to jazz! I suggest you listen to jazz, like Love Song by Sara Berallies. It’s a pop-jazz song.
7) My collection! My mini-nature anime collections! And my tamiya as well. I collect these things, it really gives me something to look for.
8) My education, it’s a life long gift from our parents and we shouldn’t waste it! They’ve been giving us this gift since we were wee little kids! And it’s our turn to give them back something they could be proud of.
9) Cooking, thank god I learned how to cook when I was 16. I was able to make my own scrambled egg and pepperoni sandwich. With mayonnaise and ketchup. Now I experiment with different tastes and also keeping an eye on health of course.
10) Gaming, I’m a console gamer. My biggest weakness is computer/cpu gaming. Still, my strong point is consoles. Sports to shooters to strategy to manager to fighting. They can kill off some stress and let’s your fingers do the talking against your friends. (note: Last year during my birthday at empire [since it was prom night as well], I destroyed my friend in naruto. Seriously, he beat more than once during frees in schools but during that night, my tactics and character range knowledge worked and I beat him 7-3.)
11) Godparents and my only godchild. I got loads of godparents and I got only one godchild. So, I’m just hoping them the best and I sometimes wonder what are they doing.
12) My family history. I found out so many when I arrived in Philippines. Amazingly I cannot deny the facts! Especially I’m Chinese! ….Filipino-Chinese to be more accurate.
13) The educational channels, I miss history channel and myth busters lately. I can’t watch history channel since they don’t have it in the cable and myth busters I can’t catch since I’ve been sleeping early.
14) I cannot wait for school/university! And it’s tomorrow! I hyped! I heard everyone in this newly built university are freshmen, and I will try my very best to make new friends!
15) Thinking, I think a lot. I seriously mean a lot! I think of different things at the same times that I sometimes end up with no sleep.
16) Responsibility. I have more responsibility in Philippines than in Brunei. In Brunei it was my parents who took care of me…Now it’s me looking after my grandparents.
17) Disney. Disney channel is the channel for the family!
18) Remembering my childhood and Schooldays before university life. It is true that if we spend more time by ourselves relooking back in the past, the more likely we’ll reminiscence the past and talk about good and bad times, ups and downs. Furthermore, it’s funny but coincidence that some of us has similar experiences and background…But yet it can be quite emoish but still it’s all good!
19) Now that I’m Nineteen, I’m being told to act more mature. But to me, being mature is just being thinking in a adult way. I do act mature at times BUT I’m a kid at heart, I’m a playful person in some ways I can tell you that. I’ll just say our age is just a number of years since we’re born, and when we age. We are still who we are.
Be Happy, Glad and Well!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment