Monday, May 12, 2008

My Final

This is my final week. Save me some tears from my salty eyes. It tastes like salt anyways. Each day I feel like crying, go in my room and weep. And it's getting too close. I need a friend to talk to, I know I'm getting depressive. But I ain't emo...whatever emo is but I think emo is emotional.

All I do nowadays is count the days left for me in Brunei. And look at the photos in my laptop [new laptop, traded with my mom]. Play GTA IV to kill time, read the psychology book my mom found among her stash of books she was given from her friends, listen to sad music [though some are happy].

I rarely smile, I laugh but I refuse to smile. Smiling is now hard for me, whenever there's something funny I would smile for a while and sometimes snicker/chuckle quietly. Still I'm impassive now, I haven't smiled in quite a awhile [and my msn display picture is very deceiving indeed].

Final week....Let It be sad or happy

No comments: