I hate packing...It reminds me how many days I have before I leave..
Yesterday, I was reading first. Reading a new book after finishing To Kill A Mocking Bird (which Does not tell you how to kill a mocking, it's about on people's judgement on people like on what they did or colour [basically a nice book that raises the attention on people that we mustn's judge people through their looks but judge them on their personality]), now I'm reading since yesterday morning is The Dark Arena by Mario Puzo. It's about well a man who just came out from the The Second World War and returns to Germany again, also explores his experience in the war.
Also yesterday, I was packing my stuff. The Playstation 2 games, DVD movies, Books I've already read and my anime. I still have to pack my school books and magazines (T3, Reader's Digest and so forth).
I really hate packing, it always reminds me I'm leaving soon. Please slow time down. I'm not rushing, I just want to relish the moments in Brunei by looking back at my memoriable memories and remembering the great friends I met. Looking at photographs of BGIC, ISB, Friend outings and others more. Jay Chou's Return to Past reminds me or anyone who really wants to keep the past as a memory that won't be forgotten.
Please Slow the time, let me relish the final moments.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment