Happy Easter Everyone!
Currently I enjoy easter with knowing that easter bunny doesn't exsist and easter eggs and bunnies are just a commerically done ofr business in the USA which is now world wide. But we got to agree that easter was extremely fun when we were young and kiddy, like finding eggs and having easter eggs competitions!
Okay so what happened? Good friday was good as I didn't fall off the stair like I did last year accidentally. And on Saturday, Easter vigil also known as black saturday was a fine night but a few choir mistakes so yea...it was all good.
Now update with what happend recently. Okay on friday, there was a knock on the door around 11am which I didn't answer it as I didn't know the person..so I didn't openned the door. Later that day before going to church, I found out it was my Supplementary Credit Card! O_O foolish of me not answering! haihs....
So the next day [Saturday], this time I answered the door after the knock. I openned the door, then I signed here and there and presto! got the envelope with my supplementary credit card! I had a grin on my face. So after the small happiness of celebration, I called the number that is written on the piece of paper telling me to call HSBC to activate both of my cards...but had to pass it to mmy mom because she's the main-cardholder...then after a few minutes and presto! i got my first two credit cards activated!
So today, just now. I used it to buy books! yeap, all Amy Tan's books [except for Joy luck club], Two of the Lord of the Ring Trilogy and a different The Art Of War by Sun Tzu. So yea....I had a shopping spree of Books.....I got a feeling my library might not a be just mini-library after 4 years...Because I got a credit cards now and also I'm getting allowance when I'm in Philippines about 100 to 200 bucks [equilivant to 4,000 pesos which in the philippines isn't much since it's good for only 2 weeks like groceries and stuff you want/need]....so yea....Spend it wisely Joseph....
Anyways I got to sleep and moan since Liverpool lost but I'll recover soon don't worry I'll cheer up.
Have a pleasant day!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment