Friday, January 09, 2009

A Survey

Found in a friend's blog, might as well do it =)

SURVEY 2008

lost a friend? nope
stayed single the whole year? Yes I have...for my whole life to be specific
had your heart broken? 2008? nope. Previous years before 2008? Yes.
had a stalker? I dont know
done something you’ve regretted? Nope, I never regret anything
lost someone? nope
cut class? Heck no and I will never cut class
were involved in something you’ll never forget? Yes always, there are some unforgettable memoris of 2008
visited a different country? errr...does studying in a different count? if so yes
cooked a gross meal? nope
lost something important to you? Recently...my cellphone. Last year, none
got a gift you adore? The golden bookmark I got from KF.
tripped over a coffee table? no
dyed your hair? Nope
came close to losing your life? My heart problem. I thought it was serious but it wasn't
went to a party? Some hehe
read a great book? Barack Obama's Biography and Watching A Tree by Adeline Yen Mah
saw one of your favourite bands/artists live? T.T nope
saw someone famous in person? A couple...mainly local ones..

2008: Your Love Life

Did you break up with anyone? How can I break up if I'm single for all my life at the moment.
Who were you broken up with? ....
Did you get anything for Valentine’s day? A nice Ecard on friendster or a greeting online
Did you meet anyone special? Maybe~ hehe
Did you fall in love? hmmm if love is caring and her being special..then I do not know.


2008: Friends and Enemies

Did you meet any new friends this year? Yes I did! but only few are true and pure to me.
Did you dislike anyone? Yes. I can list their names =)
Did you make any new enemies? I hope so not.
Did you resolve any fights? I did not have any arguements with anyone. I always do my best to not argue nor fight with anyone
Who are your closest friends? hmm Hannah, Lu Wee, Alvin Lee, Hamizan, Casey, Joy, Rhed and Justine.
Did you grow apart from anyone? ALOT. T.T I do still try my best to keep in touch
Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships? There are times you have to regret but I never regret any of them.

2008: Your BIRTHDAY!

Did you have a cake? Nope.
Did you have a party? nope..
Did you get any presents? none T.T
If so what was the best thing you got? none...

2008: All about YOU

Did you change at all this year? Definately I have matured in my personality. And I still have an immature side to cheer up the depressed and sad souls.
Did you get your hair cut? Four or five times i think.
Did you change your style? Still the casual type or sporty type of dresser
Were you in school? School as in university? Yes then.
Did you get good grades? Im getting good grades at the moment, except for zoology since its a extra hard subject for me. And I fell in love chemistry which definately ticks my mind whenever Im in class.
Did you have a job? last year, as a personal tutor yes. This year Im signing up as a Student Library Assistant and Im doing it for free of course.
Did you drive? yes, but in philippines no. Because Im not allowed to...sucks right?
Did you own a car? Nope but SOON!
Did anyone close to you give birth? nope none.
Did you move at all? sadly I have moved to philippines for now...I will be back in brunei after 4 to 9 years to do my MD.
Did you go on any vacations? Does malling around the malls count?
Would you change anything about yourself now? I gained weight and lost weight.


2008: 2009

Was 2008 a good year? Possibly.
Do you think 2009 will top 2008? We'll never know
I confess that in 2008 I…
(x) stayed single for the whole year
() made out in/on a car
() kissed in the snow
() celebrated Halloween
() kissed in the rain
(x) had your heart broken
(x...I dunno I heard rumors that there's a girl who likes me) broke someone else’s heart
() had a stalker
() mooned someone
(x) went over the minutes on your cell phone - 20 minutes plus talks with hannah haha.
(x - friendship-wise) had a good relationship with someone

I tag you!

No comments: