Today I have consulted the university's nurse, to check me up. So today I found out that I might have a possible heart problem. It is because my heart rhythm or beat is irregular, meaning its slow and then normal and then fast. It's like not following a proper beat.
So yes, it's worrying. I know. Tomorrow morning I'm meeting the university's doctor, for a proper check up. So now, all I am hoping that you would pray that I don't have a heart problem...because I know my condition is worrying but I don't want to be...you know hospitalized due to this heart condition...So I'm asking from you is just to please pray for me and hope that i don't have a heart problem.
Thanks guys
Note: I hate my gloomy mood just now...now I'm better emotionlly but health wise....i don't think so.
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment