Saturday, October 18, 2008

Alas

At last, EXAMS finished and it's Sembreak! woohoo! but...results comes out next week! O_O

And i'm getting my check up including scan this monday, KF coming along.

I have to help KF with her psychology after her math exam...yes I'm her personal tutor for our major subjects and english. She was absent on thursday's exams...so she's taking special exams this tuesday and wednesday. So after her math, I will help her with the psychology bits and pieces, to push her grades up! Not what you're thinking dirty minded lot.

My parents are coming to philippines this halloween Oct.31, and then on Nov. 1 we'll be going to my mom's province along with KF. Nov. 8, we'll be going to my dad's province, kf as well going along.

And then from nov. 3 onwards until my mom leaves, my mom will be willing to teach her tagalog! And me malay!
Yeahs, but after those tutoring we'll go out and mall around. Like we planned of course, go out alot during sembreak! *grins*

My classes resumes this Nov.10, and heck me and kf will be classmates now since I've shift from psych to biology now.

Anyways, I've recovered from my nonsense thinking last night...which disturbed me somehow. So yes, it finally stopped, my mind is at ease now.

Yeas, we got alot of plans to do like that road trip and malling around. Sembreak has never been this good!

Thank god I've recovered from my nonsense thinking otherwise I would be depressed today.

I feel great somehow.

But I must relax and rest up to tomorrow as monday will be my check up day.

So buhbyes!

No comments: