Is it bad for a man to be extremely caring and concern?
Is it bad for a man to be concern over his friends?
Is it bad for a man to be caring over his friends?
Is it bad for a man to be protective over his friends?
Is it bad for a man to be supportive for his friends?
Is it right for a man to be overly helpful for people?
Is it right for a man to be too giving?
Is it right for a man to be way too kind?
Is it right for a man to be holding his emotions?
Is it right for a man to be the way he is?
Is it wrong for a man to be criticized for something he's doing that is right?
Is it wrong for a man to be emotionally sensitive?
Is it wrong for a man to be depressed?
Is it wrong for a man to be downed by people who thought wrongly about him?
Is it wrong for a man to be betrayed by his good-willing nature?
Why am I depressed?
Am I supposed to be happy the way everything's going on in my life?
Why am I so sensitive?
Am I suppose to let everything be and just let life go on?
Why am I so emotional?
Am I suppose to be the way am I the way I will be?
Why am I too helpful?
Am I suppose help everyone I see who needs help?
Why am I so concerned?
Am I suppose to be concern about everyone I know?
Why is the question,
Why is the main reason,
Why is the insight of everything,
Why is the leading question,
Why does everything happen to me?
I ask myself why,
All the questions in the world,
Why?
I ask myself why,
I do these thing?
Is it my nature?
Is it my instinct?
Is it my inner personality
Is it the way I was brought up?
Is it because I am who I am, and I know who knows me best?
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment