Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tagging again!

Found on Facebook!

1.When was the last time you dusted your furniture?
Just now....christmas cleaning

3.Do you flat iron your hair everyday?
No.

4.Are you obsessed with the book Twilight?
I haven't read it yet...though its becoming over rated due to the movie release.

5.What are on the walls of your room?
Paint....white

6.Do you think that shy people are annoying?
Nope they are not. They're great to talk to. Because I'm shy and quiet myself once haha

7.Are you an organized person?
Yes, very organized

8.What time do you wake up on week days?
4.30 am during schooldays. Holidays 6am

9.What time do you wake up on week ends?
Saturday since I got class on that day, I wake up 4.30 and on sunday 6

10.Do you prefer paper clips or staplers?
Both are effective in their own way

11.How many videos on Youtube have you watched?
Not many...only when I need the urge to make myself laugh or maybe watch a music vid or whatever that may interests me.

12.Have you ever played the scary maze game?
LOL! was tricked! haha

13.Have you ever got so scared that you wet yourself?
No. Horror is boring [period]

14.Have you ever laughed so hard that you started bawling?
Maybe.

15.When was the last time you were in total bliss?
hmm cant remember

16.In your opinion, what is the worst song ever?
Crank that by Souja Boy. That is the worst hip hop song I have heard! sexual content you know within the lyrics! I cannot imagine why kids still listen to that song O_O

17.Do you eat dessert first?
Depends =)

18.What's today's date?
21st December...nearly christmas but kf hasn't answered my calls since yesterday, its about the christmas grocery tomorrow! =(

19.What do you find very interesting?
Anything that clicks my mind and catches my eye!

20.Do you wear goggles when swmming?
Yes

21.What do you like to do in your spare time?
I call, text, go out, go online, watch some downloaded videos (k/j-drama or movies or anime), play my games and other things keeps me active at least.

22.Do you think it's way too expensive at Abercrombie and Fitch?
where?

23.When you type "lol," do you literally laugh out loud?
Yes. sometimes hahaha is too short! hahahaha

24.When you type "rofl," do you roll on the floor laughing?
Used to

25.Do you have a tendency to procrastinate?
YES! Isn't obvious that I type on these tags!

26.The earth is round, correct?
It looks round but it feels flat...hmmm

27.What's your religion?
Catholic Christian

28.What was the last CD you bought?
Downloaded was Dark Horse By Nickelback

29.How many stands of hair do you have on your head?
I do not know...

30.Do you shave your armpits?
No

31.Do you projects on last minute?
Depends. If I procrastinated too much then maybe haha

32.What's up?
I would say ceiling or sky at times haha..hmm slightly worried why is KF not answering my phone calls..for three days since friday night! O_O
I am hoping my christmas will be great!

33.What do you plan on doing when you grow up?
Be a doctor for cardio or paedratic

34.Are you albino?
no

36.What internet browser are you currently using?
Internet Explorerer and Firefox

37.Are you good at photoshop?
Ish...but now i don't have photoshop

38.Are you confident or a ittle insecure?
Alittle bit of both

39.Is High School Musical 3 a movie that you wouldn't want to see?
Watched it. It was nice, very disney! =)

40.Do you like to play with dolls?
stuff toys...not barbie haha I only hold them and look at them when I'm thinking

41.Do you run with scissors?
No

42.Describe your worst nightmare.
My worst nightmare? Arguing with KF

43.Describe the best dream you ever had.
Meeting my dreamgirl [meaning unknown due to the blurry face]

Tags anyone!

No comments: