Today....
I cant find myself to smile,
No one is responding to my text messages...
I cant smile or at least be cheery,
It must be homesickness,
Since my parents are leaving...
I feel homesick...maybe...
I want to cry to be honest,
But I simply cant, I keep myself composed.
That is me.
Composed, I've never cried yet.
Though my heart...
It hurts.
It's painful...
I got a reason to be sad this week..
Please ignore my sad face...
Another sleepless night for me.
Yes, my parents have left.
Homesickness again.
I want to go to Brunei...
I cant smile.
I cant...
It's gonna be a lonely christmas without my parents...
But a cheery one with my friends...
But, yes even though my parents are like that, they are the diamond of my life.
Without them, I wont have been born..
I now my mood would be gloomy this week...
It may affect my friends...
So I'm sorry for them...saddness brought to the campus...
Please, give me time to recover myself slightly...
For now, see you...I will blog again this week.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment