First some updates before going into some emo bits. I passed my chemistry 91/120 +10 since we did a extra hard quiz once so i scored 101/120. And I think I'm one of the highest in the class. *smiles coldly*
English I scored 70/120, pass again....so tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I will find out more results and hoping that they're all passes like the others.
Mom's here tomorrow, so this blog might not be active for some time...but please to try to keep it alive!
Now the emo bit.
Honest
I'm going to be honest with my self,
I practically somehow want to cut ties of friendship,
Though I crossed that out of my list,
As it would be shameful in my act,
As well dishonorable to me,
And not really me to do that too,
I'm going to be honest with my self,
I practically somehow do care,
Caring is good but,
To some extent,
I feel like I'm just annoying you,
I'm going to be honest with my self,
I'm practically a nobody to some of you,
Yes,
You heard me right,
A nobody.
A nobody who doesn't exsist,
Who is there but is ignored,
And excluded,
That's me,
A nobody,
I'm gone.
Nobody
I'm a nobody,
I don't really exsist,
I'm just a mere shadow,
I'm ignored,
I don't really know if you do know that I exsist,
That don't matter,
I don't mind being a nobody,
I'm not here really,
I'm just a nobody,
A mere person you know of,
That does exsist or not,
Let's see if you do care,
If I was to disappear from your eyes,
And die before my death,
Alas,
Death most welcomed,
I'm a nobody,
Does that really matter?
Thus,
I make this as my last sentence to you my friends and family,
I love you,
And good bye,
I'm a nobody,
I don't really exsist in your life.
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment