Okay today was tiring because of Zoology, quiz then practical quiz....one way to tire your mind by answering. BUT Philippine Gov and constit. reminds me of history class [like what LJ said about chem), we were very very off topic for the whole 2 hours and a half, then for the 30min we discussed our notes!
I'm beginning to remember IB days when my classes went from extremely hardworking to loosely off topic studying. Like for example, I met a Filipino version of my dear friend Lukman and my korean friend, is having difficulties with english and tagalog reminds me abit of zakky whenever he struggles with mandarin.
So far, I've already listed 10 possible topics for my research paper for my Socialogy 3 subject, now I'm going to ask my english, filipino and psychology about research paperwork.
Also I learned how to say Hello in korean today, in one go correct! now I forgot *laughs*
Research paper reminds me of EE....you know, title page, abstract and so on.
Anyways I'll better get go on, I'll indulge in studying and doing assignments after this break of mine.
My parting message:
The Four Miseries of life:
Birth
Disease
Old Age
Death
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment