This is my to do list once I get to philippines:
- Enroll and register straight away, don't want to late for enrollment
- Get broadband connection
- Do design and technology style while designing my study/library room's bookshelf and table
- Buy Psychology books and subject books
- Cook something
- Unpack things that were sent from brunei (the boxes I'll be sending around next week or so)
- Organize books and school books
- Get cable TV, a must since I don't want to miss out the Euro 2008 football tournament and also don't want to miss my favorite TV shows like Gordan Ramsay, Mythbusterss and of course
- Blog, my blog will be slightly not updated for around at least 2 to 3 weeks upon arrival in philippines
- Buy books....did I say that already?
- Enforce new diet, veggietarian diet here we go!
- Play Basketball....at least before school starts, you know lose some weight
- Study for four years then get transfered to another university to master psychology
- don't get tanned, I won't get tanned since I live in quite a cloudy place in philippines....especially nowadays I'm getting quite fairishly since I've been at home almost all my time
- READ
- Look for "The Last Samurai"
- Check facebook and friendster if there any messages
- Before leaving for philippines, change my network and location in facebook and friendster or should I say facester? or friendbook?
- Eat muffins...the muffins are dealicious!
- bake something
- organize my library or study room...computer placing and so on
- get my own number
- get a new mobile phone number
- try to not lose my chinese and normal english accent...don't want to turn into muddled up english accent
- speak chinese when they say something weirdly while they think it's chinese [ni keyi bu keyi shou hanyu ma? keyi bu keyi ma? wo keyi shou yidianr, ni ne?]
- hope to find a new friend
- stay single as long as I can....I rather be single first, so I can finish my studies which MUCH MORE IMPORTANT
- having bonding time with cousins
- find professional photographer and take a new family picture....the 2006 one was taken by an amateur
- buy reader's digest and T3 asap!
- Create my own bank account
- join summer school during summer break
- go to brunei during christmas and new year also maybe summer...the books in brunei are better actually.
Before going to philippines I would:
- Quit and leave Church Choir
- Pack all the things in my room
- Read as much as I can
- Buy books I've reserved
- Keep on going online at night, morning and afternoon
- Watch as many football as I can
- Call hamizan...been told he's still here in brunei
- Watch Naruto
- Buy Naruto
- Buy an xbox 360 travelling bag
- Buy a new camera
- Sing my recitals...try to invite as many people as i can who are in brunei....in April 25/26/27 at night...location? Will tell you when asked me [smiles]
- Cry
- Take pictures
- listen to sad songs....emotional
- cry even more
- watch chinese and korean shows
- Read falling leaves, Memoirs of a Geisha and Joy Luck Club
- Cook
- Keep on singing
- try to end my mental writer's block
Here's a few things I'm sacred of:
- Losing friendships...that's the most painfulest thing would happen to me if it did happen...
- when friends leave...I tend to be quiet...why? it's hard when to see people leave
- Loneliness...I'm very much alone most of my time...it's hard really
- Leaving for good...I promise to myself that I will still go to brunei whenever I can
Remember, as we go on. We'll return to one place where we all began. I'm sure that 100% of us will be coming back to brunei after we've done our university studies, especially people like me, who are born and brought up in brunei. And I'm positive about this theory, where no matter where you go..you'll always comeback where you've begin your life and you'll end it there.
Me? Wo de? Moi? Ako? Watashi? I'm very sure I'll be coming back to Brunei. Wei She me? why? I see opportunities in Brunei even though being labelled as "Boring" or "No Nightlife", and it's really peaceful here but only tracfic jams and rainy days. Also, I would love to work where my mom works at the moment, in the hospital...So yeash I'm being positive. AND i don't mind applying for a PR (pernament resident) in Brunei, since I stayed here for 18 years already!
Just remember that. I'm coming home.
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment